Saturday, September 14, 2013

Work Sneak Peek and Upcoming Video....

Hello All!!! I just finished up 2 jackets and a pair of dressy houndstooth print knit shorts for my daughter and thought I'd share them with you. You might recall from this post that I completed a pair of pants for her not too long ago. Since she's in business school up at FAMU I help her maintain a professional wardrobe. Anyhow, here are the pictures. I will be doing a VIDEO in a few days showing the details of all 3 pieces. So be sure to check that out.

BTW, don't forget my 10 Alteration DVD Giveaway ends September 16th. To find out contest rules see this post.

Hope you're having a delightful Saturday evening! Talk with you soon.......

(Shawl Collar Jacket and houndstooth print knit shorts with wide cuff)



(Shawl collar jacket and shorts on hanger)

(Yellow jacket. Note: Due to photo rotation jacket looks a bit longer then actual size)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely jackets and recently scored 2 yards of black and white houndstooth fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pieces are beautiful. Your daughter is very blessed to have a father like you. That was very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that shawl-collared jacket! Such a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the peices are beautiful butI absolutely love, love, love the shawl collar jacket!

    ReplyDelete