Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Client Gowns, DVD's & Expo's.......


I just wanted to check in with my favorite folks---you! How's everything going for you? Things are their usual busyness on this end. Tending to clients with alterations and custom clothes as well as working with my students. Recently I did have the opportunity to make some very special gowns for some very special musicians. You can read about it at my student, Victoria's blog site HERE. She assisted me with some work on the project. I'll post formal pictures once I receive them. I thoroughly enjoyed working with these 5 fine and talented ladies.


Also, thanks for everyone who has grabbed a copy of my Ladies Tailored Pants DVD! It was definitely a labor of love for me. I'm already getting great feedback from it and am delighted that it's been a help to you. If you haven't purchased your copy yet I encourage you to do so since there's a limited amount available. ***See purchasing details on the left of the blog.

This is also the last week for the 50% off Basic Alteration DVD sale. The sale ends on Sunday.


Lastly, I'm excited about next month's Original Sewing and Quilting Expo in Atlanta & Lakeland, Florida. I'll be teaching at both and definitely want to connect with those of you who plan to attend. Please let me know who you, I'd love to connect.

Ok, that's all for now. Take care and I wish you continued success with all of your sewing adventures!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed watching your Ladies Tailored Pants DVD. I will have to watch it a few more times before the method becomes clear to me. However, is there a particular ladies pants pattern you can recommend for this tailoring method? I do not have any pants patterns that have the split waistband and pocket pieces that you used.. Also, could you give instruction on fitting tailored pants? I have rtw tailored pants, of course, not as professionally constructed as yours, but the fit and the drape is different from the usual pants I make for myself. If I lived somewhere near Savannah, I'd be enrolled in your classes. Since I'm not, I will have to keep asking for more teaching through DVD's and blog posts. Your teaching is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete